1. Do we accept payments. Absolutely, we will set up a payment plan that will work for you for cases.
that are new. Unfortunately, we can not do payments on jail releases and motions to revoke probation.
2 . What types of payments are accepted. We gladly accept cash, money orders, debit and credit (Visa/Mastercard/Amex and Discover)
3. Do you speak Spanish. My Spanish is a work in progress, but both of my assistants are fluent in Spanish.
4. Can we call after hours. Yes for emergencys and jail releases. If it does not fit those categories but you are still very concerned about a case, I will still gladly speak with you after hours.
5. Am I able to set up weekend appointments. I would prefer not to, but I will make exceptions on a case by case basis.
6. Will I have to stand up and speak in Court. Possibly, but in most cases, even with trials, I will do the vast majority of the speaking in Court. I am here to make the process go as well and as comfortably for you as possible.
7. Can we call the office to ask for our court dates? Certainly, you should always know your court date and whether or not you need to be there. We have easy to use links on this website under "warrant/court check" where you can check this information from the privacy of your own home.
8. Is there a dress code at court? Yes, courts want people to attend in long pants and collared shirts. Often these rules are not really enforced, but the better you present yourselves at court, the easier it is for me to make the case that you don't deserve these charges.
9. Do I have to answer questions for the police. NO except you must tell them your name/provide identification and also give them insurance in a traffic stop. Beyond that, you have a right to remain silent and it is important that you remain silent and contact me if looks like the police are doing anything more than just the most routine traffic stop.
10. Can I refuse tests in a DWI stop. Absolutely, please do not perform any tests even the eye test. These tests are difficult to pass and will be used against you. Certainly do not answer any questions about drinking and driving either